- About Us
- News & Events
- Harbour Safety
- Weather and Tides
- Pleasure User
- Contact Us
There are a number of mooring providers around the harbour providing both drying and deep water moorings:
The LHB operates moorings at Pier Road, Duke’s Wharf and Town Quay. Visitor moorings are reserved outside the Harbour Office at Town Quay.
1. Contact the Harbour Office and obtain a mooring licence. Download the Application Form
2. Complete the form giving as much detail as possible about the type of boat you wish to moor.
3. Once we receive your form, the details are entered into the waiting list database.
4. Whilst you are waiting for your mooring allocation, keep the harbour office fully informed of any changes to you and your boat’s details.
5. If a mooring becomes available, the first person on the list with the boat type and size determined in step 2 is offered the mooring.