The Littlehampton Harbour Advisory Body (LHAB) was established in late 2020 as part of the Board’s commitment to
improve relations with our stakeholders and ensure that all user groups are given an equal platform in which to voice their views for the betterment of the Harbour.
The group includes 8 to 16 appointed representatives and aims to meet just before each Board Meeting (but must meet a minimum of twice a year).
The body’s Chair, Nick Holness, can be contacted at email@example.com
Minutes of past meetings are available here.
- West Sussex County Council
- Arun District Council
- Littlehampton Town Council
- Environment Agency
- Natural England
- HM Coastguard
- Tarmac’s Littlehampton Asphalt Plant
- Littlehampton Harbour Stakeholders Association
- Mooring Operators
- Commercial Fishermen
- Charter Vessels, Ferries and Water Taxis within the harbour
- Littlehampton Jet Ski Club
- Marine volunteering organisations
- LHB casual staff
- LHB berth holders
Note: Previously to 2020, an informal Harbour Stakeholder Consultation Group met quarterly and was chaired by the board’s Recreational Users Representative. To see an archive of minutes for this previous group, click here