Help us to look after the harbour’s marine environment:
- Avoid speeding or creating wash so that marine life, wildlife and habitat are not disturbed.
- Use the recycling facilities and do not throw rubbish overboard.
- Use the shore facilities whenever possible to avoid causing water pollution from sea toilets.
- On your berth, avoid revving engines and secure halyards.
- Please be economical with water usage.
- Take care when maintaining ashore, clean up carefully after essential jobs such as anti-fouling and investigate new products on the market that are less harmful to the environment.