Accessibility Links

  1. Skip to Content
  2. Skip to Navigation

The Littlehampton Sand Dunes

Marine Licensing and Dredging

Local Consents for Marine Works

Guidance for applying for permissions to carry out marine works below the high water mark can be found  this link.

Dredge Activity

Any dredging in the harbour should be covered by a Local Consent (see above).  Dredging may also require a Marine Licence from the Marine management Organisation (MMO).  For more information about dredging in the harbour, and to assist with any Marine Licence application, please see the Harbour’s Dredge Baseline Document.

For further information on applying for a Marine Licence please refer to the MMO guidance online.