Littlehamton Harbour’s stakeholder consultation model is currently being adjusted witht the introduction of a new Litltehampton Harbour Advisory Body. Please see here for the latest update.
The previous Harbour Stakeholder Consultation group met quarterly and was chaired by the board’s Recreational Users Representative. It’s purpose was:
- To act as the statutory stakeholder consultation group for Littlehampton Harbour Board;
- To discuss various safety aspects which affect Littlehampton Harbour and to ensure that as a group we can work together to maintain and improve the safety of harbour users. The group will monitor and review water safety issues and provide a forum to address any problems.
- To offer a forum for Harbour Users to discuss operational matters;
- The group is non-executive, but may make recommendations to the LHB via officers of the LHB.
Members of the group included:
- Littlehampton Harbour Board
- Littlehampton Police
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Arun District Council Foreshore Officer
- West Sussex Fire and Rescue
- Arun Yacht Club
- Osborne Boatyard
- Littlehampton Marina
- Ship & Anchor Marina Ford
- Littlehampton Marina Berth Holders Association
- Arun Youth Aqua
- Littlehampton Sailing Club
- The Shipyard
- Harbour Park
- Sea Cadets
- Nautical Training Corps
- Littlehampton Angling Club
- Charter Fishermen’s Representative
- Environment Agency
- Commercial Fishermen Representative
- Angmering Park Estate Representative
If you would like to attend the meeting please contact the Harbour Office to discuss it further on 01903 721215 or email@example.com
View recent meeting minutes at this link.